Monday, October 11, 2010

SUCH exciting news!!!


I was BLOWN AWAY on Friday when my best friend Lauren called me and told me SHE WAS PREGNANT!!!!  She caught me completely off guard as every time I asked her about it she would say "oh maybe in 2 years or so".  Anyways, on Friday she gave me all the details and she is due May 7th.  I seriously couldn't be more excited about it. 
Doesn't a girl always dream to have her best friends pregnant with her at the same time?  My two best friends (both who I've known since I was 5 years old) and I are all due a month apart!  I'm due in March, Sara's due in April, and Lauren is due in May!  God is so good!  
We love you Lauren and Matt and we are SO happy for you both!!  
Praying for that little baby already!

10 comments:

Grandma said...

Oh my gosh, oh, my gosh, oh my gosh! I am so excited!!!

Sara said...

HOLY GUACAMOLE! that is so exciting!!!!!! she did a really good job of hiding it if she totally shocked you!! yay lauren!

Linda said...

What could be more fun??? Your little ones will grow up being friends just like you all did! Congratulations Lauren...glad you could join in the fun with Leah and Sara:)

Jen said...

How exciting!! Congratulations Lauren!

Tara said...

So excited for Lauren!!!

the girl in the red shoes said...

How fun! So cute that you all get to be new mommies together!

TupeloLove said...

So exciting! Congrats to Lauren!!

Rachel said...

Ahh that is SO exciting! Congrats to your bff. I am so happy for y'all...y'all are going to have such a great time journeying through this together :)

Lynsey said...

That's wonderful! Congrats to Lauren! It is such a wonderful thing to have your best friends due around the same time.

Holly and Chris said...

That is awesome! One of my best friends from high school is pregnant now too! She is due in April! :)

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails