(This was the first time that we got to visit Dad after he completed his stem cell transplant. I was able to rub his smooth head and catch up with him in person for a couple hours last weekend! He's up to walking 2 miles a day just with his cane and his attitude is as positive as ever. Click here if you want to visit his blog. Love you daddy!)
California - It's raining again!!!
10 years ago

9 comments:
awww I love this picture of you and your Dad! I'm so excited he got such great news yesterday!!! And I can't believe he's up to 2 miles a day, how awesome!
so sweet... so glad you got to see him in person finally!
Keep pushin POPS!!
I love this picture of you and Dad! And I have to agree: I love your Daddy too:)
I love your daddy too!:) Great picture!! Looks like you had a great weekend seeing family and eating lots of goodies at the fair. (I checked outTara's blog first!)
Your blog has been so inspiring. We started one of our own: kathyanddavebayly.blogspot.com. if you want to keep in touch with us on the West Coast.
We feel like we know your Dad. And think of him a lot. And... of course the new little Baby Bayly girl!!!
Thank you so much for sharing...
Aunt Kathy and Uncle Dave
Such a sweet post!!! I love you too running fawn. Love, dad
Great picture of y'all! So glad you were able to spend quality time with your Dad.
Great picture of y'all! So glad you were able to spend quality time with your Dad.
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!