Here we are scanning away:
I've gotten so many questions about how we are going to decorate! Unfortunately, I have never been a fan of EVERYTHING PINK. Kyle and I decided to have the nursery be yellow and green (with pops of pink), and a lot of the things we registered for were pretty neutral as well. On the other hand I can't WAIT to dress our baby girl in pink outfits all the time and wrap her in pink blankets! I think I just like the more permanent things (nursery, pac-n-plays, strollers) to be a little less pinky :)We found so many cute things in BabiesRUs, and the entire process flew by! It's funny the things that I'm used to seeing with Tara's kids since she's had twins both times... like the double strollers for example. When I was able to register for a single stroller it felt so little and light!
Here is our group picture at the end. I was so thankful for everyone that came!
After lunch Tara, Mom, Lacey and I headed over to Moe's for lunch. We had such a great time catching up and eating some good food!Lacey and Mom:


12 comments:
Isn't that just the best!! Looking through ALL of that baby stuff and knowing what a great resource you have in TBD?? So glad you all had a wonderful time. Leah you look fantastic!
Isn't registering fun?! I'm glad it wasn't stressful for you. And I'm with you, had we had a girl, I was not painting the nursery pink. You look great.
mmmmm, moe's.
so glad you had a blast registering for everything! you'll definitely start feeling your nesting instincts when all the gifts start pouring in and you have to unpack and wash them all! so fun.
How fun! :)
Looks like you had fun! I agree with you that the big stuff shouldn't be pink...you'll need to use it for baby #2 someday! Can't wait to see the nursery once you start decorating!
I want to know what you registered for! I don't have a sister with 4 kids to help me!
I had so much fun with you Leah!!! I love all the stuff that you picked out~ You are such a wise mommy already:) Thanks for letting me come on such a special day. I love you!
fun day!
Looks like you had fun! We did most of our registering at Babies R Us too. We went with a Purple nursery theme...not a fan of the pink either. Please pass along any helpful tips that your sister gave you! :)
Sounds like such a fun day! I love everything you registered for.
Congrats, Leah! Glad that registering was fun, not stressful. I know how much you enjoy hiking and couldn't help but recommend one of these http://www.ergobabycarrier.com/
They are a little pricier than the baby bjorn, but SO comfortable!
So much fun...just us girls! Thanks for letting us Grandmas be a part of the process. Just getting so excited to see that G-Baby Girl using all that fun stuff!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!