Unfortunately, we chose the last night of the fair to go... so the traffic getting there was unbelievable! Once parked and inside the fair, we quickly headed to our favorite Corn on the Cob Stand. This is my dad's favorite spot, so we took a picture to document for him since he's not allowed to go this year. Next was ribbon fries, blooming onion, fried snickers, root beer, and carmel apples. YUM!!
I caught Lacey mid bite with her fried snickers, so this picture cracks me up. Tara finished hers before Lacey and I remember hearing "Come on Lacey keep up" haha and then seeing Lacey dive in to finish her snickers. I told her I wasn't joking when our family goes to the fair for the food :)
The newest food at the fair this year was the KRISPY KREME BACON CHEESEBURGER! As soon as Kyle heard about this he put it on his list to try. Overall he said it was delicious, but he wished it had a slice of American cheese on top instead of the nacho cheese. Either way it sounded gross to the rest of us!!
Since we had eaten so much food, we decided to go on some rides! First up was the Ferris Wheel, which we had to wait in about a 45 minute line to get into. It was really fun though.Here are all the kiddos waiting:
Tara cannot handle when you get to the top and it just stops. She was cracking us up with how scared she was, and she would not let go of the center pole!
After that ride, Lacey and Nick decided to go on a real ride so while they waited in line Kyle and Jamie played some games! Jamie ended up winning the water squirting game and Kyle won the baseball throwing game. Look at their lovely prizes:
And then we took lots more pictures in between eating pizza, bbq sandwiches and fried Wisconsin cheese sticks:


11 comments:
this makes me miss my county fair back in idaho!
So fun! We need to go with you one year, it looks like such a blast. Glad Lacey got to go!
Miss youuuu!
Looks like so much fun and all that food is making me hungry!
SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! Thanks for letting me come and experience the fair!! I had such a great time!!!
LOL your food probably cost $100, fair food is so expensive! And the Krispy Creme burger - ewwwwwww! Tyler would probably want to try it to, haha :)
All that food looks so yummy!
looks like so much fun! joe and i are definitely not taking kids next year, haha.
I love the fair!! I can't IMAGINE how many calories are in the Krispy Kreme Cheese Burger! GROSS!!
We had such a great time with you!!!! We loved every minute of eating, talking, riding...and even catching up in the traffic:) And yes, I don't like to sit at the top in a stopped ferris wheel (Nick's face in that pic cracks me up) but I was totally fine once it got started! And I'm so glad I could introduce Lacey to a fried snicker's bar! Fun, fun, fun! Can't wait for next year! Love you so much!
ahahah i see lacey on them tippy toes in the last picture
clearly this is nick but i was too lazy to sign in
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!