Wednesday, January 5, 2011

7 month belly shot!

How Far Along: 31 weeks! 
(She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin. She's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.
Size of baby: 16 inches long and about 3.3 pounds (4 navel oranges)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I gained 0 pounds this week, so I'm still up 21 pounds.

Gender: A Sweet Baby GIRL!!  Emery Katherine!

Movement: All the time!  Since I'm past 30 weeks, my doctor wants me to count her movements/kicks everyday.  I have to make sure I can feel her 10 times in an hour, twice a day.  With how much she moves at night though I'm sure it'll only take 5 minutes to feel her 10 times!

What I miss: Being able to sit or be on my feet without my back hurting.

Sleep: Sleeping great, getting up once a night to use the bathroom.

Symptoms: Left rib hurts all the time, and my back gets real sore.  Just makes me rest which I'm fine with since I'm so tired at night now. (Only made it until 9:00 pm on New Years Eve!)

Notes: My stomach measured 30 weeks last week at my appointment so I'm right on schedule.  Also Emery's heartbeat was in the 140's, lower than usual but still sounded strong as ever.

"To-do" items checked off our list: 
- Emery's armoire is completely set up!  I bought lots of baskets for it, and have clothes organized by size hanging up, in the baskets, and the drawers.  I am so grateful for all the clothes we have from Tara & Brooke, I don't think I'm going to have to do any laundry!
Look at the socks & little shoes!
Drawer for bibs, hair bows and hats!
- Bought baskets for the changing table.
- Got the entire guest bedroom set up with newly painted nightstand and headboard.
- Kyle finished the furring strips and framing out the hot water heater wall, as well as the electrical work.
-Plumber came by and officially hooked up all the pipes.

Cravings: Italian and Mexican food.

Best Moments this week: Having such a productive weekend, and even being able to squeeze in a movie at home.  We haven't watched a movie in ages, it was a treat!

What we are looking forward to:  Another weekend in town to work on our projects.  Kyle has huge plans for the basement and Lacey's coming over to help hand paint the main wall in the nursery!

Here's the belly shot we took before church last weekend!  YEAH for being 7 months!
Only 9 more weeks to go!

12 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

You look great Leah! The last few weeks are going to go by so fast!

Linda said...

You look so good Leah! So happy you have a few weekends at home to finish things up and then you can REST and get ready for that sweetie to arrive in 9 weeks. Love all the little baby things, neatly arranged in baskets and drawers waiting for Emery wear them!

Sara said...

lookin' good hot mama!! :)

so glad you're getting weekends where you can "nest."

Big EZ said...

Running Fawn? Let's go with Walking Fawn. You look great kiddo. So excited about little e's arrival. Love, grandpa

Bonnie Widmaier said...

that belly is so darn cute!

Holly and Chris said...

Leah, you look great! And your nursery is so organized! You have been very productive!! :) I found a baby photographer that I like at www.sugarsnapatl.com Check it out! :)

Jen said...

I love all the little baby clothes. Everything fits in so nicely! Can't wait to see your nursery painting you guys do!

Tara said...

I love these baby surveys!!! You do look fantastic and my heart is so happy to see all that organization in the armoire...and so many familiar things:) So nice of Lacey to come paint the main wall! We'll need pictures soon!!! Love you!

TupeloLove said...

Leah!! I am so excited for you!! You look amazing and I love the setup for all of Emery's things in the armoire. I can't WAIT to see pictures of the nursery when it's finished!!

Lynsey said...

You look amazing! Can't wait to see all the pictures of the nursery and I love your organizational skills.

Grandma said...

I am getting so excited, I can hardly wait! I just love the latest picture of you, little mother. I am just bursting with pride at how organized the both of you are. You will be so ready when Emery arrives!

Kathy and Dave said...

You look great, Leah. The baby bump is all baby!

Boy, you guys sure do get a lot of stuff done too.

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails