Awwww...I miss Puckie Puck. Look at his shiny fur! Good reading kiddo! Always best to know what you are getting in to:).
I totally agree...Pancake and Puck would be best friends!
Love those books! Its so fun to read all sorts of different view points. You're getting so close!!
I just ordered the girlfriends guide to pregnancy and I've been thinking about that baby bargains book. Is it a good one?
Yep, I highly recommend reading as much as you can before the baby arrives...and then keeping them handy for reference once she's here!!!See you in just a few days!!!!! Love you!
Girlfriends guide to pregnancy is my favorite! :)
Get the Baby Book by Dr Sears, the most comprehensive resource I found for after the baby is born without a doubt!
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!
7 comments:
Awwww...I miss Puckie Puck. Look at his shiny fur! Good reading kiddo! Always best to know what you are getting in to:).
I totally agree...Pancake and Puck would be best friends!
Love those books! Its so fun to read all sorts of different view points. You're getting so close!!
I just ordered the girlfriends guide to pregnancy and I've been thinking about that baby bargains book. Is it a good one?
Yep, I highly recommend reading as much as you can before the baby arrives...and then keeping them handy for reference once she's here!!!
See you in just a few days!!!!! Love you!
Girlfriends guide to pregnancy is my favorite! :)
Get the Baby Book by Dr Sears, the most comprehensive resource I found for after the baby is born without a doubt!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!