So remember when I posted here about how we needed to kick Tyson off the bed at night since we only have a queen, and I now sleep with 5 pillows? I shamelessly admitted that we were letting our dog sleep on an air mattress at the foot of our bed, but we didn't care because we were sleeping so well. Well, the air mattress started to become a pain so we had to come up with a new plan!
My work was having a "fire sale" and I was able to snag the best deal out there, an extra large dog bed for only $5!! This isn't just any dog bed either, it has a semi-water proof cover, which is awesome since Elle hates Tyson and will pee on his bed. (Oh if you are wondering why our wedding and baby company would have dog beds let me explain. We tried venturing into the animal business, didn't really work so they were selling some inventory cheap!). I think it retails for around $150! It's velvet on the underside, and so we flip it over at bedtime (spoiled yes we know). Tyson loves it and sleeps there all night long!



8 comments:
Too funny! Glad Tyson is enjoying his big boy bed!
So cute that Tyson loves his big boy bed! Wrigley sleeps with his head hanging off the side too!
Love the bed and the last picture! My sisters black lab sleeps with her head off the mat too!
Hahaha! Praising the dog. Love it! What an awesome bed!!!! You all are great parents already!
Tyson is one lucky dog. Love his new bed. Fit for a King!
so cute. i bought bella's big bed at ikea [sadly, they don't have pet stuff anymore! :(] but wanna find one that's fluffier without breaking the bank..love that $5 price! unless she's cuddled up, she's usually sprawled across her bed with her head "hanging off"...she's a ham. whatever makes them comfortable! :)
what a steal! perfect bed for him.
Wonderful bed for Tyso!! Please don't show these pictures to Abby or Milo as they would nag and nag until I get them one. That is definitely a worthy bed for a great dog!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!