Last Saturday, Mom, Tara and Sara hosted such a fun baby shower for Emery and I! They came up with such a fun theme (cherry blossoms since they are in bloom right around the time Emery will be born!) and every detail was just perfect! Here I am with the hostesses: Sara (best friend), Tara (sister) and Linda (mom)
The entry table was so cute with a centerpiece made from Sara, advice cards and chocolate favors! Oh I just love all these detail shots, thank you again for being our photographer too on top of everything else Sara!
All the food that Mom, Tara and Grandma made was delicious! Kerry & Rachel brought beautiful flowers and Sara made the food card holders out of tree trunks. A family friend, Sophie, made these cupcakes, they were so good and matched just perfectly!
After everyone got their food, they were tasked with answering trivia questions about my pregnancy. Because I post lots of details on our blog, most people got most of the questions right! One question however about the circumference of my belly even stumped me! At 32 weeks I was 44 inches around, woah! My friend Brittany won the game, and it was so great to catch up with her in person as we are only due 1 day apart from each other!
There were so many gifts, it was a little overwhelming! We got tons of necessity items, I was so relieved! My family gave us our entire bedding set, I can't wait to finally get the crib all situated!



16 comments:
I think that's the same bouncer I just got...I can't wait to see how it works. It looks really cool.
What a beautiful shower! I am so glad you enjoyed it...you and baby definitely deserve it :) The pictures are great and I'm sure you got all kinds of fabulous goodies! Congrats :)
It was so much fun! What a pleasure to do this for you!!! We love you!
It was so good to have you and little 'e' home for the weekend. The shower must have been delightful as it sure was noisy. Love you kiddo! Grandpa
Oh Leah, it looks like it was such an amazing day. SO sorry I had to miss it. :-( AGAIN!! Your gift is on it's way, I miss you and can't wait to (hopefully) see you soon!!
what a great gathering of friends! looks beautiful and like you got all the baby neccesities. only a few more short weeks.
so much fun! i'm so glad you got so much great stuff. :) how fun it was to plan a pink flowery shower! love you!
I'm glad you had such a wonderful shower!!! I LOVE all of the decorations and food- Sara, Tara and your mom did a wonderful job! You look so beautiful in all of these photos! I'm glad you got to see so many friends and get so many cute baby gifts for Emery!
SO glad I got to see you! And the shower was beautiful and so fun! Tara, Sara and your Mom did a great job! Hope the next few weeks are relaxing and enjoyable for you! We have to plan a playdate late this summer when you come up! Ahh! We're almost there!
Oh Leah, it looks like a beautiful shower! :) Your Mom and Sister are awesome!
Love the food and decorations! They did a fabulous job!
I love all the food, decorations and pictures. It looked like a lot of fun. Great job everyone!
Everything looks so beautiful! What a wonderful shower and to be surrounded by so many friends and family.
What a wonderful shower! Love the details. Now if only my July baby could follow suit!
I am so in love with the brown and pink cherry blossom shower theme!! They did an excellent job and you look so happy:)
I found your blog while looking for shower inspiration pictures. I saved some ideas and when I came back to look again, I realized we are practically neighbors:) I live in Kennesaw, small world! Thanks for posting these great pictures!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!