I have so many girlfriends who are pregnant right now, it's just such a blessing to go through this amazing experience together!! My friend Holly, who I met in our Newlywed biblestudy, is due in February so we've enjoyed swapping tips and checking off to-do items together! Holly and Chris are naming their baby girl, Bella Rose -- so sweet!
A couple of the n-wed ladies hosted a shower for her and it was so much fun! Look at all Holly's gifts:
The food was amazing. I need to get copies of all these recipes!
All of the n-wed (alumni) girls. It's so neat how we've all stayed so close since we graduated the n-wed class through book club or other bible studies.
And of course we had to do a belly shot!
Congratulations again Holly and Chris, we are so happy for you both and can't wait to meet Bella Rose!




4 comments:
The food does look so good! I love all the decorations and your belly shots are cute!
I love that banner! And the food looks delicious! You and Holly are too cute in your belly shot!
Oh that banner is so much fun! Did you make that? And yes, the food looked awesome! Did I see "heath bar dip?" Oh my!
I feel so honored to have made it on your blog! And I am also honored and blessed to have such sweet friends to throw me an amazing shower!!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!