Monday, November 1, 2010

Hanging with the Fam

During our Raleigh weekend, we stayed with Kyle's parents.  We found out earlier that day that we were having a girl, and they decorated our room so cute for us including little badges for us to wear around!
Look at our bathroom!
A close up of the beautiful roses, and the posters that they put all around their house!
Rachel, Mike, Kerry and Brad came over to spend some time with us on Saturday!  Since Lacey was there we were able to get a photo including everyone in the family!  Crazy how fast it's growing!
And another one:

 It was so great to spend time with all of you guys, love you!

10 comments:

Jenn & David said...

what a sweet, sweet time. Loved all the decorations.

Sara said...

that is so sweet!

Grandma said...

If that wasn't the most thoughtful and sweetest thing for the Guenthers to do for you three, I don't know what is! Love the roses and decorations. The family pictures are great too. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Love you both so much!

Mrs. Werginz said...

I'm a new follower! Found you through Jen's blog!! I live in Vinings so you are close!!

Congrats on a girl!! That is so exciting!! I loved your fair post. I would have been your friend holding the pole! My husband laughs because I don't want him to exten his arm out when we are on a ferris wheel!!

www.werginznewlyweds.blogspot.com

Tara said...

How sweet to decorate all in pink!!!! The roses,the posters, the badges...they thought of everything!

Lynsey said...

So sweet of them to decorate in all pink for you guys! What a wonderful family.

TupeloLove said...

Aw, that was so nice!! Go Guenthers! Leah, you look GORGEOUS, by the way!!

Kathleen said...

Great family photo!

Kathleen said...

Great family photo!

Aunt Kathy & Unvle Dave said...

That was sooo sweet - all the pink flowers and decorations from Brenda and Don. Very loving!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails