We hope you all had wonderful weekends! Ours flew by, but was filled with good friends, good food, relaxation time, and a little productivity as well on our to-do list! All around it was perfect, we are so enjoying being in town with no huge projects going on!
Saturday night we had 3 couples over for dinner and it was so much fun. Kyle graciously cleaned our house all afternoon while I tried out one of my friend Jen's recipes, Baked Ziti, with salad and bread for dinner and one of my sister's recipes, Apple Crisp, for dessert. It was all so delicious, and I even have a baked ziti ready to go in the freezer for Kyle and I after Emery comes!
Here are all the girls: (Court, Kathleen, Jen, and I)



7 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! I will have to try that baked ziti recipe, sounds amazing!! Oh, and the apple crisp, too. :-)
Looks like such a fun night with friends and I love that three of you ladies will all have little girls that can play with each other one day!
What a fun night! And I'm so glad that the Apple Crisp was a hit :) Always a winner in our house! Love you!
i made the apple crisp last weekend too, except we did peach! glad you had a great night with friends. :)
can I say Jealous?!?! :)
oh mi word that baby is beautiful!!!!!!!
and oh mi you had company over with only a few weeks to go. leah you are such a adorable mama to be!
Holy crap, we got replaced! It's okay, though, Gracyn is so dang cute that it looks like you guys definitely traded up!
-Matt
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!