That is such a great idea! If I had access to any sort of crafting material, I would be all of that, instead I'll just have to settle for bringing a platter of cookies and calling it a day.
Who stole my Leah and replaced her with super organized and ultra prepared mommy-to-be? We are so impresses with your readiness for little 'e's arrival! Love you kiddo!
Oh I just love these, Leah! They turned out super cute and I know that your nurses will love them! You are so organized and prepared~ Love you so much and can't wait to meet Little Emery!!!!
We're too similiar! That's what I've been working on this week too! How'd you know how many to make? We're doing the tour tomorrow night so I'm hoping to get an idea!
24 comments:
What a cute idea Leah! I know they will appreciate that. :)
What a sweet idea, Leah! I am definitely going to have to remember this idea when welcome our little one in September!
You are getting soooo close!
How thoughtful Sweetie...I LOVE the little tags and know the nurses will appreciate their goodies...unsung heroes in my eyes!!
That is such a great idea! If I had access to any sort of crafting material, I would be all of that, instead I'll just have to settle for bringing a platter of cookies and calling it a day.
They will LOVE it. We made cookies for the labor nurses & goody bags for the postpartum nurses. They really, really appreciated it.
Love it! So adorable!
So glad those bags already came in handy. Those tags are adorable, they are really going to appreciate it. Nice choices on the goodies inside!
Adorable. The nurses are going to love you. We did this when Mason was born and they were a hig hit!
Who stole my Leah and replaced her with super organized and ultra prepared mommy-to-be? We are so impresses with your readiness for little 'e's arrival! Love you kiddo!
dang girl you think of everything. for real!
So sweet! The nurses will be so happy!
That is so sweet and unique! My Leah, always thinking of others. I am so proud of you. Know the nurses will appreciate this very special gift.
Leah, that's such a good idea! Those tags are adorable, you are so talented!!
I can't wait to meet Emery!!!!
such a good idea! As a nurse, I love the idea that you will be recognizing those that will be a part of your journey! Too sweet!
good job!! i had like 7 nurses by the end of it with ethan and i do not have the energy to make 7 goodie bags! you're doing great!
wow! so thoughtful.
oh and a question... is there a name for the shape of the tags you created?
How are we best friends? you are way more on top of things than I could ever dream of being...
Oh I just love these, Leah! They turned out super cute and I know that your nurses will love them! You are so organized and prepared~ Love you so much and can't wait to meet Little Emery!!!!
We're too similiar! That's what I've been working on this week too! How'd you know how many to make? We're doing the tour tomorrow night so I'm hoping to get an idea!
You now make me feel guilty. We have had the best nurses up here! I sure wish I would have thought of this sooner!
So glad I found this site! I was thinking what I should do and this is SUCH a cute idea that's easily customizable!!! :) Thank you!
How can I get a copy of the sweet tags you used? Any chance you can email it to me: ms_mercado@hotmail.com
Leah, how did you make the tags? I love the pink bags you used, too! So thoughtful and sweet.
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!