We love that the closet LOOKS like a linen closet, but we can still have easy access to our hot water heater.
We didn't like the mirror that came with the vanity, so we went to Garden Ridge and found a cute silver one for $40!
Our toilet. The first one Kyle put in actually cracked in the process so there was a slow leak on our floor last week- eugh not fun. Luckily home depot took it back and we have brand new one with no leak!This shower is bigger than ours in the master-- we joke saying we're going to come down here to take our showers and to bathe Tyson too!
Love this bathroom fan that Kyle put in. It has a normal light, a night light, a heater and a fan!
Love this bathroom fan that Kyle put in. It has a normal light, a night light, a heater and a fan!
It's crazy to remember that Kyle totally moved that entire outside wall out 16 inches and moved the door to the middle of the wall instead of against the right side.My mom came in town this past weekend and was our first guest to use the working bathroom! It's so nice to have an entire guest suite downstairs now! Great job sweetie!







22 comments:
Good job Kyle. It looks amazing! What a wonderful addition to your house and I know your guests will love having their own bathroom.
Great job Ky! So proud of my "little" brother and the man you've become. Love you!!
It looks amazing and came together pretty quickly!
Love your blog, I'm new to it. I'm at 31 weeks and always love finding blogs of women who are in front of me- it's so exciting!
I love it! I can't believe how far it's come. Love the color too, I have a bathroom about that same color. :)
Wow, it looks great! Good job Kyle!
BEAUTIFUL! i love the large moulding above the doors! i also noticed the big basket of of toiletries- your guest bath is beautiful, functional, AND thoughtful of course :)
Yay! I know you're glad to finish that big project! It looks amazing!!
Whoa! IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
I love all the details that ya'll chose: from the shower, to the vanity and mirror, to the folding doors, the heating exhaust fan, etc.
Can't wait to use it in March/April when I come to visit!!!!! Love ya'll!
Great job Ky!
Looks absolutely amazing. I am so impressed, great job Kyle!! What an awesome addition, can't wait to see it in person!
this is so pretty! ya'll did an awesome job and i'm sure your mom enjoyed it! hope you had a great visit this weekend!
It looks even better in person! Great job Kyle!
It looks awesome guys! Great job!
Congratulations on completing a super project. It looks great and Linda said the downstairs suite was just perfect. What's next?
Absolutely incredible! There is no end to your talents Ky. We are so very proud of you! xoxoxo
As the first guest to enjoy the new bedroom/bathroom suite, let me just say it is awesome! I looked around and was amazed that at one time the bedroom was the garage and the bathroom was a storage closet! With no windows the bedroom is the perfect place to sleep in total darkness...I couldn't tell if it was night or day and worried I would sleep till noon! Having the bathroom downstairs is wonderful and I thoroughly enjoyed the nightlight and stepping out of the shower to a nice warm stream of heat coming from the special ceiling exhaust fan. Wish I had that at home!! Amazing job Kyle! This guest thanks you!
What a relief for you to have completed the project before Emery arrives! It turned out beautiful:)
it's perfect!! what an awesome project.
What an amazing job! It looks sooo nice! I love all the finishes too...the color scheme, crown moulding & baseboard, tile..just looks terrific. Very nice work!
this is pretty boss, not bad for a nancy like KG
I still maintain that I need to teach you both to relax, embrace the dark side!!!
seriously though, awesome work and really impressive!
That is AWESOME!! I'm so impressed! the mirror looks great too, and what a great price! You guys definitely did a great job!
All I did was help him hang some cabinets over his workbench, and the next thing you know he is adding a full basement bathroom!! TTTTH Junior for sure!! Great job on a complicated project. We are very proud of K for undertaking and finishing this project. What a really nice addition to the value of your home. SUPER!!!!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!