Monday, November 15, 2010

Just checking in!

We are back from Nashville, TN, where we went for Kyle's first half marathon (13.1 miles).  We had such a great weekend, but until I have some time to edit the photos I'll leave you with this one.  It's really blurry but it makes me smile!  Have a great Monday :) 

8 comments:

B said...

Precious! Congrats to Kyle on his half marathon. That's exciting!

Lynsey said...

Cute picture! I love your shirts. Can't wait to hear about your weekend and Kyles 1/2 marathon!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Cute!

Linda said...

Love the shirts and your expressions! Way to dominate Kyle's first half marathon! Thanks so much for wearing the shirts in support of Dad and Multiple Myeloma awareness!

Lacey said...

SO proud of Kyle!!! This picture is really cute!

Tara said...

That picture made me smile too! Love you both so much!!!

Kathleen said...

Cute picture of you two! Congrats Kyle! What a great accomplishment.

Graceandjoelroberts said...

What a cute picture! You look GREAT!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails