Here's Jen, Lacey and I. Jen was a nurse and Lacey was Leonardo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (we made & wore those costumes here). I tried to wear my Wilma costume (that I wore here) but it was way too tight on my tummy. Luckily I fit into Kyle's Fred costume no problem... talk about comfy!
WE LOVED the product girls outfits... Christina was a grape and Amanda was a chicken! The sales girls dressed up as little miss muffet and a jelly belly bag!
And more pics!
Holly is also pregnant and due in February! She made a "Bun in the Oven" costume, and ended up winning "Most Creative".
Here is a group shot of everyone who dressed up:
Besides the costume contest, we also had team pumpkin carving contests. They all ended up being so different and unique, it was really fun! Jen's team carved an awesome spooky design, and Katie's team had a 'sick & throwing up' pumpkin. Ew!
My team carved out our "Kate girl" and then glittered her up like a disco ball... hilarious! I also loved the hedge hog one below with Christmas lights as the spikes!
And the winner of the pumpkin contest was Gina's team with the pumpkin hamburger! The fries were even carved out of pumpkin, and the seeds were pumpkin too! So creative!

8 comments:
dang, the hamburger pumpkin is awesome!
What an awesome place to work!! So glad you get to have so much fun!
I always look forward to your post about the Halloween party at work...so much fun! Love all the creative costumes and pumpkins...I agree with Sara about the hamburger and fries - Wow! Perhaps you should have painted your tummy orange and drawn the face on - the perfect little pumpkin G-Baby!
Love your costumes and the pumpkins! So fun!
Love it! Still wish I worked there!
All those pumpkins are amazing. You work for such a fun company. I loved everyones costumes.
How fun!!! Love your costume, and that hamburger pumpkin and fries was amazing!
your work is so much fun. you are so blessed. love the burger pumpkin! so creative.
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!